Intellectual Property Consulting for Memory and Data Storage Technologies
ChannelScience's founder and principal consultant has deep expertise in signal processing and coding for data storage and memory devices. With decades of training experience, explaining complex technical ideas to diverse audiences around the world, his clarity and calmness are well-respected.
He has direct experience providing expert consulting services for patent attorneys and IP professionals. He has also performed due diligence investigations for merger and acquisition efforts.
IP Work Product Examples
Preprint (.pdf) of Paper D5 TMRC 2005: Drive-Indepedendent Data Recovery: The Current State-of-the-Art
(IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, February 2006, pp. 188-193)
- US005856986A Synchronization Field Pattern Selection
- US006163419A Apparatus for Demodulating a Servo Burst Signal
- US006404577B1 Trellis Encoding and Decoding of Track Identification Indicia
- US006483297B2 Apparatus for Characterizing Asymmetries of an MR Head
- US006504662B2 Apparatus for Measuring Thermal Asperities
- US006674591B1 Identifying Track using EPR4 Techniques
Please contact ChannelScience to schedule a free initial consultation, or request a copy of our expert's CV/resume.